Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 26 and May 01. * ETA for US orders.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. Learn More.
Badger Basket's unique canopy sandbox is sure to become a favorite hangout for the neighborhood kids! This new model of sandbox is now with canopy and is convertible. Made of highly-durable real-stained cedar wood, it is sturdy, heat-treated, has rustproof hardware, and a non-toxic finish.
The canopy offers protection from the sun and rain, and the bottomless construction lets you adjust sand levels and aids drainage. There's plenty of room for several kids to dig, build, and explore together. The kids can enjoy their playtime all day long!
- Highly durable and sturdy
- The benches fold flat to cover and protect the sand when play time is done
- Hand grips make it easy to fold and unfold
- Bottomless construction helps with drainage and allows you to adjust sand depth
- Made with heat-treated, stained cedar wood and rust-resistant hardware.
- The hinges are stainless steel and the screws are zinc plated.
- Canopy top is made with 100% polyester fabric with a polyurethane (PU) coating to make it waterproof.
- All finishes are non-toxic.
- 46.5 inches L x 46.5 inches W x 9.5 inches H (57 inches H to the top of the canopy).
- open sand area measures 31 inches x 44.75 inches (there is also sand under the benches).
- Additional measurements:
- Height of seat back: 7.5 inches High
- Depth of seat: 7.5 inches Deep
- Width of seats between the center and edge bars (two seats per bench): 14.5 inches Wide
- Height from ground to top of seat back with benches up: 16.5 inches.
- Interior length and width of the sandbox area: 44.75 inches L x 44.75 inches W.
- Model Number 99895
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the depth of the benches? I'd like to know how much space is left over the sand box once the benches are folded back. It seems quite small.
When the benches are unfolded for play, the open sand area measures approximately 31 inches x 44.75 inches, however, there is also sand under the benches.
What is at the bottom of the sandbox? Do I need to purchase something to put down on the ground before installed?
It is recommend to put down a liner to separate the sand from the first you plan to place this at.