Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 08. * ETA for US orders.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Free Returns. Learn More.
Badger Basket's unique Covered Convertible Cedar Sandbox with Two Bench Seats is sure to become a favorite hangout for the neighborhood kids! It features two comfortable benches, there's plenty of room for several kids to dig, build, and explore together.
But wait, there's more! The benches fold flat to cover and protect the sand when play time is done! Hand grips make it easy to fold and unfold. Bottomless construction helps with drainage and allows you to adjust sand depth. Made with heat-treated, stained cedar wood and rust-resistant hardware. The hinges are stainless steel and the screws are zinc plated. All finishes are non-toxic.
- two comfortable benches and measures 46.5 inches L x 46.5 inches W x 9.5 inches H overall so there's plenty of room for several kids to dig, build, and explore together.
- the benches fold flat to cover and protect the sand when play time is done!
- hand grips make it easy to fold and unfold.
- bottomless construction helps with drainage and allows you to adjust sand depth.
- Made with heat-treated, stained cedar wood and rust-resistant hardware.
- The hinges are stainless steel and the screws are zinc plated.
- All finishes are non-toxic.
- When the benches are unfolded for play, open sand area measures 31 inches x 44.75 inches (there is also sand under the benches).
- Height of seat back: 7.5 inches.
- Depth of seat: 7.5 inches.
- Width of seats between the center and edge bars (two seats per bench): 14.5 inches.
- Height from ground to top of seat back with benches up: 16.5 inches.
- Interior of the sandbox area: 44.75 inches L x 44.75 inches W.
- Assembled weight (without sand): 49 lbs.
- Assembled Size: 46.5x46.5x9.5
- Shipping Size: 48x19x8
- Shipping Weight: 52.2 lbs
- Model number 99870
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this keep water out? Or Does it go through the slats? Thanks!
The sandbox has a bottomless design where water will drain away.
How many pounds of sand needed to fill this box?
The sandbox requires around 750 lbs. of sand to fill it 6 inches deep.
What is the depth of the benches? I'd like to know how much space is left over the sand box once the benches are folded back. It seems quite small.
When the benches are unfolded for play, the open sand area measures approximately 31 inches x 44.75 inches, however, there is also sand under the benches.
what are the "outside" dimensions? Not just the open sand area, the entire sandbox?
This is approximately 46.5"L x 46.5"W overall.